Signature have partnered with a global entertainment company based in Central Bristol in the hunt for an ambitious Paid Social Executive. Joining a fun and dynamic team you’ll be responsible for a sizable paid social budget to promote events around the world. This is a fast-growing, fast moving company, perfect for someone looking to excel their career within a genuinely exciting and interesting industry.
- With a focus on paid social, you’ll be creating and optimising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and google.
- Measure and report on performance of campaigns (using google analytics primarily).
- Managing an ad spend of c.£35,000 p/m.
- Working closely with clients, promoters, PR agencies on multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Leasing with external creatives to create collateral for campaigns.
- Potentially managing marketing assistants after training OR delegating to/supporting if you don’t want to go down the management path.
- Demonstrable experience with Paid Social on the B2C side, with a track record of delivering results.
- Very comfortable with analytics and reporting.
- Working across many events at one time you’ll need to be very comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- You will love working with different people to create campaigns.
- A love of the creative.
This is a full-time role, working Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00. Everyone is working remotely currently, but this will likely adapt to become a mix of home and office-based working after June. Salary is up to £25,000 DOE. For further information, please contact Charlie at Signature.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities