Partnership Coordinator – Education Sector
Signature Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Partnership Coordinator in the education sector in central Bristol. If you are a proactive, detail orientated person with excellent communication skills looking to immerse yourself in a busy and rewarding role this could be perfect for you!
- Liaising with Board level decision makers to ensure their strategic training needs are met
- Coordinating and scheduling multiple course attendees as agreed
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with key stakeholders
- Organising and documenting quality assurance programmes
- Ensuring CRM system is kept up to date at all times
- Project work as required to provide the best service possible to all partners
- Proactively managing workloads to meet agreed deadlines
- Ensure an excellent service is provided to all contacts of the business
- Ad hoc coordinating and administrative tasks
- Strong administrative and coordination experience
- Previous experience using database systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate at a senior level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally experience within an educational background
This great opportunity is a full-time, permanent position working Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm, flexible hours). The position is offering £21,000-22,000. Due to the central location, no parking is available. Although currently you will be working from home, the role will return to the office when safe to do so.
If you are interested in this position and have the right skills and qualities, please apply ASAP!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.