Signature Recruitment have partnered with a well-known pension provider in the hunt for a Pension Administrator to join the company on a temporary basis. This role is based in central Bristol, and the company operate on a hybrid working model.
The Company: These guys have a long track record in providing pensions products to clients and administering both SIPPs and SSAS’s. They encourage ambition and reward success. They are committed to creating an environment which encourages both efficient working practices as well as a friendly and sociable atmosphere.
They have drawn together a highly skilled, experienced and multi-lingual team from diverse backgrounds.
Benefits and Package:
- Basic salary £15 – £22 per hour DOE
- Holiday pay
- Excellent team environment
- Processing of client instructions and any task activity accurately and to company SLAs, maintaining confidentiality and demonstrating discretion
- Building good relationships with clients
- Where relevant and appropriate, informing managers, clients and financial intermediaries of specific matters or issues affecting their schemes and benefits relevant to each scheme especially actual or potential problems
- Ensuring that client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met
- Proactively identifies risk within the department and escalates concerns to Team Leader
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- The ability to take responsibility for own administration, including paperwork and filing.
- Customer service skills
- Self-motivation and organisation
- A good level of numeracy and IT skills
The small print: This is a temporary role, to last at least three months (could be up to 12 months). Working hours are 35 hours a week (9-5) with an hour break. For more information, get in touch with Sara at Signature today!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities
Please be aware that Signature Recruitment will never reach out to candidates through WhatsApp, nor will we request sensitive information like bank details, passport, or driving licence data during the application process. For a secure job search and reliable flexible work, we advise consulting Jobs Aware who ensure all workers and work-seekers in the UK have access to free help and advice, as well as provide an option to report a scam or exploitation.