Think recruitment is all about pushy sales calls and difficult targets? Think again.
Signature Recruitment has always steered clear of that. Our mission is simple: We help people make positive career changes. We do this by working hard to discover exactly what our candidates and clients want and connecting great opportunities with great people.
We’re friendly, down-to-earth professionals who know that in business as in life, treating people with kindness and respect is always the way forward. We’re looking for a new team member to join our fun and inclusive team and begin making a difference.
Our People Coordinators are in charge of finding candidates and matching them to their perfect role by identifying the best profiles, interviewing them, and connecting them with our clients. You’ll be a multi-tasking wizard, able to juggle various projects and personalities by making use of your stellar interpersonal and organisational skills.
What we can offer…
- Great pay. We’re offering a generous base salary of £22,000 – £24,000 plus bonus incentives and commission.
- You will be helping people achieve their professional aspirations and to better themselves. The satisfaction of this will suit someone who loves to help people.
- Fantastic team. The successful applicant will join a fun, friendly, and down-to-earth team. We even have an office dog (check our Instagram, he’s too cute!)
- Work from home. We offer a hybrid work style which mixes both remote and office-based work as well as flexible working hours.
- This role will allow you to grow your social skills and understanding of people. We also give our employees valuable access to training and development, from online to classroom-based learning. There are various progression paths at Signature too with lots of support and guidance along the way.
- As part of the job will be working from home, a free laptop will be provided.
What we’re looking for…
- Previous experience in a role that required managing relationships and involvement with customer service.
- We need someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, remaining diligent while operating under pressure. You will be a ‘people person’, able to build positive relationships with candidates, clients, and colleagues. We want someone who is emotionally intelligent and has an innate desire to learn, develop, and do a great job.
- You should have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, especially when on the phone. You should be skilled with Microsoft Office and CRM databases.
What you’ll be doing…
- Supporting candidates through each stage of the process, from submitting CVs, to preparing them for interview, to advising on the start of their role.
- Discovering what your candidates and clients are looking for and using your skills to match those candidates to their roles.
- Interviewing candidates to find out what makes them tick and their suitability for roles, as well as to build positive working relationships.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date record keeping and correspondence for all current projects you’re working on and the details for each candidate.
If this sounds you and the opportunity you have been waiting for, we want to hear from you so please apply today.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities