Signature Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join our client, in their small private family office to support a a London based investor as a Private Personal Assistant. The role will be to support the client with his personal calendar, with household diary management, scheduling appointments, office management and travel arrangements.
An excellent eye for detail, superb organisation skills and the ability to communicate promptly and effectively are essential. The right candidate would need to have PA experience, understand confidentiality and be discreet. You will need to be enthusiastic, adaptable and flexible and understand the clients needs to organise his social calender. This role will be on a full-time, permanent basis. If you have these skills, please read on!
Private PA Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Support the EA who has direct responsibility over lifestyle/concierge services, households, domestic and international travel arrangements, holidays, estate (property) management and maintenance.
- Travel: This will include helping with the organisation and execution of extensive travel, visas, itineraries for the Principal and his partner – flights, visas, COVID tests, customs paperwork. This will include booking villas, helicopters, private jets, yachts, cars and drivers etc and liaising with household staff in various properties abroad.
- Management of household diary management and social calendar – scheduling, restaurant bookings and personal appointments (personal training, health + wellness)
- Household expenses and purchasing
- Personal errands: making reservations, shopping, buying gifts, handling all online orders and deliveries
- Office management – welcoming guests, organising food and drinks delivery, organizing bills and personal mail, managing stationary, paperwork administration, overseeing organizing and tidiness in the office
- Be responsible for ad hoc research projects. This may include venues (e.g. for parties), and locations for dinners, lunches, family events (e.g. Christmas) on behalf of the Principal, as well as internal functions and events
- Other duties as required to support the team
- Assisting other family members with travel and leisure bookings when required and various ad hoc requests
Private PA Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach with the ability to manage tasks independently and make decisions, knowing when to refer to others
- Strong diary management
- At least 2 years’ experience as an EA / PA
- Demonstrated experience working on confidential and sensitive matters, with proven ability to apply knowledge and experience to resolve complex administrative matters, with discretion, tact and sound judgment
If you possess the correct skills and experience, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.