Signature Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join our client, a leading London University, as a Programme Manager! This role will be on a full-time, temporary basis, and will be to help out during a busy period in an Economics team.
The successful candidate will be liaising across the faculty and the school and overseeing policies and quality assurance processes. You will be able to work both independently and line manage a team, whilst being proactive and adaptable. If you have these skills, please read on!
Programme Manager Main Responsibilities:
- Looking at policies and coordinating quality assurance processes, including quality audit reviews by both internal and external agencies for programmes and modules
- Handling escalated module changes or student queries
- Ensuring appropriate support for assessment and examination processes
- Planning and coordinating activities in relation to teaching activities, including workload planning, timetabling, academic staff inductions, assessment and examination support, attendance monitoring
- Liaising with Academic staff to ensure the timely production of teaching timetables, production of programme and module handbooks, module and placement evaluation and programme and module review, ensuring student accessibility
- Line managing Senior Programme Officers and Programme Officers, supporting the team with regular oversight and reprioritisation of workload as required
- Sending out relevant communications across the school and department
- Mitigating any demands between the faculty and the department
Programme Manager Skills and Experience:
- Previous higher education experience in a senior role
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of VLE systems
- Able to work efficiently to deadline
- Line management experience
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Can work in a fast paced environment
If you possess the correct skills and experience, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.