An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our client, a renowned London University, as a Programme Officer on a full time, temporary basis. This is a hybrid role working 2/3 days on campus.
The Programme Officer requires flexibility, the ability to prioritise effectively and be a proactive member of the team. If you have previous Programme support experience in a Higher Education setting then this could be an excellent next step for you!
Programme Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Prepping for the assessment sub-boards
- Providing exam support
- Dealing with general enquiries from students
- Follow rules and regulations
- Supporting the team during times of high-volume activity
- Ensure quality of data records
- Processing and fill out student marks
Programme Officer Key Skills and Experience:
- Previous programme support experience in the Higher Education sector
- Strong IT skills in particular with Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience working with data, high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, being highly organised
- Ability to multi-task and prioritisation skills
If you possess the necessary skillset and are seeking an exciting opportunity to work with this leading University, we look forward to receiving your application!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.