Are you a detail-oriented individual with strong communication skills and a passion for supporting university students? Are you looking for a part time role where you can develop your experience in higher education programme administration? Signature Recruitment is excited to partner with our client, a prestigious London university, in seeking a Programme Officer to join their team on a temporary basis. This 3-month position is part-time, offering 21-28 hours per week, with flexibility to work 3 or 4 days. The requirement is for Mondays and Tuesdays to be spent in the London office and the remaining days online.
As a Programme Officer, you’ll play a pivotal role in supporting course members and staff, handling general queries, managing a shared inbox, and assisting with assessment mark data entry. Additionally, you’ll provide flexible assistance to Senior Programme Officers, covering absences and deputising as needed. Your duties will include supporting assessment processes and mitigating circumstances procedures. Additionally, you’ll facilitate e-learning administration for online programmes.
Programme Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Provide general query support and manage shared inboxes.
- Assist Senior Programme Officers with assessment mark data entry and checking, including facilitating marking processes and chasing missing marks.
- Prepare marksheets for Assessment Sub Boards and support mitigating circumstances processes.
- Assist with e-learning administration for online programmes and manage assessment trackers and email reminders.
- Support Programme Manager/Senior Programme Officers with general queries for faculty programmes.
- Undertake any other directed work/projects from the Senior Programme Officer or Programmes Manager.
Programme Officer Key Skills:
- University experience, preferably in a student-facing role, with Programme Officer experience being desirable.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with diverse stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and quality in all tasks undertaken.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to contribute to the academic excellence of a prestigious university. If you are a dedicated Programme Officer with exceptional customer service skills, we encourage you to apply now!
While we aim to respond to every applicant, the volume of applications may result in delayed communication. If you do not receive a response within a week, your application may not have been successful on this occasion, but we will keep your details for potential future opportunities.
Please be aware that Signature Recruitment will never reach out to candidates through WhatsApp, nor will we request sensitive information like bank details, passport, or driving licence data during the application process. For a secure job search and reliable flexible work, we advise consulting Jobs Aware who ensure all workers and work-seekers in the UK have access to free help and advice, as well as provide an option to report a scam or exploitation.C9551