Signature Recruitment are excited to present an opportunity to join our client, a leading London University, as a Programme Officer on an immediate start, temporary, full time basis!
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within Higher Education, with experience communicating with students and using a VLE system. You will also be able to display a great attention to detail and be able to communicate well with people on all levels. If these are areas that you have experience in, then this could be a great role for you!
Programme Officer Main Responsibilities:
- Supporting the team through the busy enrolment and induction period including welcome week, module selection and the start of teaching
- Responsibility for resolving students’ and academics’ enquiries, including face-to-face and via email, responding within agreed timeframes and escalating complex enquiries as appropriate.
- Utilising and managing systems and databases such as student records, the virtual learning environment and module and student trackers
- Where appropriate, supporting Senior Programmes Officers with assessment processes related to submissions and preparation for the Assessment Boards
- Advising students on the Mitigating Circumstances policy and procedure and using Student Records to process requests appropriately, liaising with Assessment Board Chairs where necessary
Programme Officer Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- A strong attention to detail
- Customer service skills
If you possess the correct skills and experience for the role then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.