Our client, a top London University, is looking for a Programme Officer to start with them immediately. The role is to assist the programmes team in administering the planning and delivery of assessments, and for supporting the team with the full student lifecycle through a busy programme.
The ideal candidate will have supported a Higher Education programme previously, will have excellent administration skills and be proficient in the use of Excel in order to support with timetabling and assessments. If you would be confident in carrying out these duties then please read on!
Programme Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Support all assessment processes in line with university deadlines and regulations and Faculty and external requirements
- Take responsibility for resolving students’ and academics’ enquiries, including face-to-face and via email, responding within agreed timeframes and escalating complex enquiries as appropriate
- Support student, module and programme evaluation processes in line with current university best practice
- Work flexibly as part of a team, supporting others in times of high volume activity, providing cover and supporting the training and development of new staff members
- Take personal accountability for the data quality of student records, ensuring records are accurately maintained in accordance with the agreed retention schedules
- Ensure all work is carried out in a professional and timely manner, with appropriate confidentiality and sensitivity. Maintain an up to date knowledge of the data protection requirements and to support Freedom of information and subject access requests
- Carry out other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the grading of the post as require
Programme Officer Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Higher Education experience
- Experience with delivering assessment boards
- IT literacy (Microsoft Office, VLE systems)
If you possess the skills and experience above, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.