Signature Recruitment are excited to present an opportunity to join our client, a leading London University, as a Programme Officer on an immediate start, temporary, full time basis! This role will support programmes in the School of Politics and Economics.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within Higher Education, with experience communicating with students and using a VLE system. You will also be able to display a great attention to detail and be able to communicate well with people on all levels. If these are areas that you have experience in, then this could be a great role for you!
Programme Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Responding to queries from students and staff via email, telephone and in person
- Managing assessment tasks with the Senior Programmes Officer
- Processing Mitigating Circumstances extension requests
- Handling student assessment data
- Liaising with academic colleagues
- Supporting the Senior Programmes Officer with key administrative tasks
- Accurately entering data into the VLE system
- Attending committee meetings and minute taking
Programme Officer Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with Higher Education
- Experience liaising with Stakeholders
- Detail orientated
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances
- A customer focussed approach
- Strong communication skills
If you possess the correct skills and experience for the role then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.