Signature Recruitment have the privilege to recruit for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join our client, a leading London University, on a full time, temporary basis. The successful applicant will be first point of contact for suppliers, providing a high level of service whilst ensuring that payments are made on time.
The ideal candidate will have previous Purchase Ledger experience gained in a high-volume environment, a good knowledge of MS Officer package and will be educated to a degree level in a relevant field. If you have excellent communication, organisation and time management skills then this can be the perfect opportunity for you!
Purchase Ledger Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
- Ensuring all invoices are appropriately authorised
- Preparing month-end and ad-hoc batch supplier payments
- Issuing remittance advice to suppliers
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Liaison and dispute handling with suppliers
- Maintaining and updating system supplier details
- Collating information from supplier invoices
- Scanning of invoices, filing and general administration
Purchase Ledger Assistant Skills and Experience:
- Subject related degree in finance, accountancy or business management
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy to a high standard
- Highly organised with excellent prioritisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, strong initiative and self – motivation
If you are professional, well-presented and have the relevant skills please send your CV through today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.