Signature recruitment have partnered with a friendly and creative company based close to Bristol Temple Meads in the hunt for a temporary superstar receptionist/administrator. This is a permanent role and would perfectly suit an experienced administrator with great reception experience and fantastic attention to detail. Working within a busy office environment and reporting into the FOH Manager, you’ll be responsible for all things front of house from greeting visitors, answering the phone, event planning, HR support, Travel booking and much more.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Answering the phone for incoming queries and fielding to appropriate departments
- General Housekeeping & tidiness of the following areas: reception area, stairwell, building entrances, and meeting rooms
- Assistant to Directors: Secretarial duties, typing minutes, preparing meeting agendas, presentations, diary and international travel management, ordering taxis etc
- Collect, input and process Director expenses
- Raise PO’s, process invoices, create new suppliers and adhoc data entry of accounts transactional information
- Sorting and distributing incoming/outgoing post & deliveries
- Social event planning and preparation
- Reception experience including managing incoming queries from clients and suppliers
- Excellent administration experience with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Well-presented and enthusiastic with a natural ability to create relationships with strangers and colleagues alike
- Punctual and professional
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday-Friday between 9 and 5:30. There is parking on site and lots of on street parking also. Salary is £18,000 and there is a whole host of fantastic benefits including pension scheme, cycle to work, private medical insurance and much more. If this role sounds interesting to you and you possess the qualities required, please do apply today!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities