Our client is a large and established consultancy, currently seeking a Referencing Consultant to join their busy and sociable Bristol team. This role is working to strict deadlines in conjunction with government guidelines and company policies and procedures, so will suit a candidate with good time management and prioritisation skills.
Duties as a Referencing Consultant will involve:
- Being able to complete administrative requirements within deadlines
- Send contracts for new assignments, collecting and checking all required compliance
- Chasing outstanding compliance details from contractors for contract information
- Chasing outstanding referencing details from contractors
- Having an understanding of the standard referencing process for multiple clients
- Generating standard contracts and offer letters
- Ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Working on internal CRM systems, MS Word, Teams and Excel
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional manner (both written and verbal) and have great organisational skills.
- Happy to speak with contractors and colleagues on the phone as well as via MS Teams.
- Have office administration experience
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
The hours for this role are Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm, flexi time available after training period. This role is home based, however, we expect this could return to the office at some point in the coming months, so a Bristol based location is preferable.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities