Signature recruitment has an exciting opportunity to work with our client, a leading London University, as a Research Administrator, on a full time temporary basis. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive administrative support to a busy research team and Committees.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience servicing committees, a high attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills. The role will involve all aspects of administration as well as diary and inbox management for the team. If this sounds like a role that is of interest to you, then please read on!
Research Administrator Key responsibilities:
- Managing joint research account (inbox) and fielding and distributing to relevant people if necessary
- Document management on SharePoint
- Liaising with Committees and sending out comms for that (Creating meeting rooms, letting people into the meeting)
- Organising and running meetings – Minute taking and preparing agendas
- Updating the website, creating comms for newsletters
- Marshalling academics
- Financial administration – Raising Pos and invoices when needed
Research Administrator Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous team administration experience
- Secretariat experience – supporting Committees with meetings, minutes and agendas
- Excellent communication skills to engage with Stakeholders
- Strong IT skills – Including previous use of CMS
- Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude, using initiative and creativity to address challenges and to meet deadlines
- Proactive approach with the ability to work independently and flexibly, managing and prioritising own workload
If you are immediately available and have essential skills required for this position, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.