Signature Recruitment is proud to present the position of a Research and Resources Officer at a leading London University on a full time, temporary basis. The postholder will assist with raising PO’s, processing expenses, ordering equipment, conducting right to work checks and supporting the research team.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be well organised with a high attention to detail, be proactive and enjoy working as part of a busy and friendly team. If this sounds like the position for you, then please read on!
Research and Resources Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Ordering and liaising with bureau on any further working from home or online education equipment
- Ordering any new laptops for new starters
- Ordering any stationery etc. items for return to campus
- RTW (right to work) Checks and uploading documents to SharePoint for GTA (graduate teaching assistant) recruitment
- Uploading GTA office hours to intranet
- Prepare expense claims to send to BSA (business support admin) or RA (research admin)
- On campus task- adding social distancing door signs and attending to pigeon holes
- Preparing and sending interview links for recruitment online
- Update department map and occupancy spreadsheet
- Update phil-teaching mailing list
- Minute taking in committees and meetings
- Add new students to mailing list
Research and Resources Officer Key Skills /Experience:
- Financial admin experience
- Able to deal with information with sensitivity and confidentiality
- Attention to Detail
- Experience within higher education is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are professional, well-presented and are in possession of the skills outlined above, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.