Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity to join our client, a prestigious London University, as a Research Operations Manager. The role will be in an engineering faculty and will be focused on the management of grants, on a full time, temporary basis.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with EU awards and will be line managing research and finance administrators. You will also be a proficient user of Excel and will be familiar with grants and procurement systems. If this sounds like it fits your experience please read on!
Research Operations Manager Main Responsibilities:
- Managing of the post award grants
- Managing day to day grants queries
- Creating time sheets for people using the grants, recording how much they have spent
- Supervising the Research Administrators and Finance Administrators
- Approving of purchase orders
- Using internal grants and procurement systems
- Using Excel to pull data, monitor, and provide reports
- Working with EU awards
- Liaising with Academics
- Role does not involve working on grant applications
Research Operations Manager Essential Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of EU awards
- Experience managing grants
- Strong communication skills
- Confident using Excel
- Attention to detail
- Experience supervising
- Experience using grants and procurement systems
If you are professional, diligent and possess the necessary skills for this great opportunity, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.