Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity to join our client, a prestigious London University, as a Research Support Officer. This role will be on an immediate start, full time and temporary basis to assist during a busy period.
The successful candidate will provide administration support to a busy department. The ideal candidate will be a strong administrator, excellent communicator and comfortable with financial tasks and event management. If you are looking to join a dynamic team, then this could be the role for you!
Research Support Officer Main Responsibilities:
- Inbox management
- Department administration
- Performing financial tasks including processing expense claims, raising purchase orders, processing invoices
- Event management over the summer, including ordering catering
- Booking travel/accommodation and other travel logistics
Research Support Officer Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Strong organisational skills with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in Higher Education administrative role
If you possess the correct skills and experience, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.