Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity to join our client, an international Main Contractor, as a Senior Bid Coordinator on a part-time, temporary basis, for 3 – 4 days a week.
The Senior Bid Coordinator will be digitally savvy and know how to use Adobe InDesign and SharePoint. You will also be confident and experienced in bid coordination in a construction environment, and be able to deliver smart, consistent content support and presentations while working through and building detailed department bid plans. If this sounds like it suits your experience, then please read on!
Senior Bid Coordinator Main Responsibilities:
- Developing a bid strategy by analysing tender documents and creating guidance on how to support the strategy
- Evaluating tender documents to define client requirements, deliverables, set deadlines and owners – the bid plan
- Owning the bid programme, highlighting and monitoring/reporting on progress
- Attending internal and external progress meetings and engaging with external stakeholders throughout the bid process
- Managing the appropriate dissemination, communication of client tender clarifications and facilitation of appropriate action in response
- Reporting progress in a clear and visible manner, according to pre-agreed deadlines to ensure a positive and productive contribution to the wider team
- Creating impactful, well-designed bid documentation for submission and supporting submissions with relevant photography and supporting infographic tools
- Taking the lead in the bid programme, ensuring content is fully compliant, quality checked to deliver a bid to the deadline or has arranged hand-over notes and/or overlap with bid resource sufficient to enable the successful submission
- Creating additional supporting content – printed models, video and large-format printing
Senior Bid Coordinator Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Bid Coordination within a Construction Environment
- Experienced in and confident in using Adobe InDesign and SharePoint
- Flexible attitude and ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree qualification or equivalent in a relevant discipline and with professional memberships in APMP or CIM
If you are immediately available and have essential skills required for this position, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.