Signature Recruitment have an exciting new opportunity to join our client, a renowned London University, as a Senior Programme Officer. This role will be hybrid with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home, and will provide support to students and Academics on a busy programme.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 -4 years of experience working as a Programme Administrator within higher education, have a thorough understanding of the student lifecycle and be able to supervise two Programme Officers. You will also need to be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment. If this matches your experience, this could be an excellent next step for you!
Senior Programme Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Supervising and delegating work out to two Programme Officers
- Assisting with examination administration, including assessment boards
- Supporting the timetabling and responding to any queries to do with this, such as clashes
- Accurately updating modules on the internal system
- Supporting mitigating circumstances processes, and assisting students when needed
- Ensuring that submission links are available to students
- Ensuring that course content, presentations and other necessary information is uploaded onto Moodle
- Working with academics to ensure modules are correctly set up on the VLE and that all module materials are created
- Using SITS on a regular basis
- Handling assessment data on Excel
- Assisting with exam papers
- Being a point of contact for queries from students, Academics and other staff members
Senior Programme Officer Key Skills and Experience:
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Supervisor/management experience
- A strong understanding of higher education and the student lifecycle
- Confident and a strong communicator
- Able to work proactively and use initiative
If you are immediately available and have essential skills required for this position, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.