Our client, a leading London University, is looking for a Short Course Administrator to start with them immediately, on a temporary basis. The role is to assist with operational running of short courses for the University requiring excellent administration skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast pace environment previously and be able to prioritise effectively. In attendance tracking and supporting four senior Manager you will use Microsoft Excel on a daily basis in this role. If you are a competent user of Excel and an experienced Administrator, this could be the ideal next step for you!
Short Course Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Support senior Managers with the organisation of meetings and document preparation
- Able to liaise across the business function to secure relevant information for documents
- Producing attendance tracking reports
- Update information on the Virtual Learning Environment, taking ownership of the relevant pages.
- Handling large data sets containing survey feedback from students
- Administration duties in support of Zoom events
- Prepare short course materials for students
Short Course Administrator Key Skills and Experience:
- Extremely experienced in Excel with confident use of Vlookups and Pivot tables.
- Minimum two years of administration experience, ideally in support of a team
- Experience within an autonomous administrative role to be able to manage a varied workload
- Previous experience using Zoom, MS Teams or other platforms that support remote working
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication skills to be able to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders
If you possess the skills and experience above, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.