Signature recruitment have partnered exclusively with an industry leading health company in the hunt for temporary (or temporary to permanent) staffing coordinator for the night shift (6pm-2am). Working within the companies South Bristol office, you will be part of a friendly team and take responsibility for coordinating staffing. This is an exciting and busy role that would suit someone with previous experience in a Retail, Customer Service, Coordinator or Recruitment Administrator role. You will act as an initial point of contact for customers and clients and be happy to support the recruitment process by providing both administrative support and guidance for other members of the team.
- Dealing with customer queries via telephone and email
- Answering inbound calls efficiently and politely
- Speaking with staff to coordinate work schedules
- Compliance administration (chasing references for workers, checking eligibility documentation and certification etc.)
- Updating internal databases and spread sheets
- Completing document checklists for new starter packs
- Other general administration to support the department
- Experience in a customer facing role, be it retail, hospitality or customer service
- Excellent multitasker with great attention to detail
- Great communication
This is a full time, 3-month temporary position paying up to £19,500 (hourly equivalent). Working hours are evenings, 6pm-2am five days a week. Also, some weekend shifts required. There is a great possibility of doing temp-perm here if you’re looking for something a little longer lasting.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities