Signature Recruitment is excited to present the position of Student Experience Officer at a leading London University on a full time, temporary basis. The position will involve being a part of enhancing the university student experience by providing administration and activity support across the department.
The ideal candidate will have previous events experience, experience communicating with students and using a VLE system. You will also be able to display a great attention to detail and be able to communicate well with people on all levels. If these are areas that you have knowledge in, then this could be a great role for you!
Student Experience Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Communication and liaison with other professional services throughout the university regarding student experience related projects, events and activities
- Working with societies to increase the number of events during timetabled hours
- Organising School wide social events such as the quiz and alumni networking opportunities
- Collaborating with other departments on Faculties to run joint student-focused events
- Working closely with the Communications Officer to provide content for the fortnightly newsletters
- Updating Department Website
- Acting as a first point of contact for student queries
Student Experience Officer Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience organising Events
- Design Experience desirable
- Experience liaising with Stakeholders
- Detail orientated
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances
- A customer focussed approach
- Strong communication skills
If you feel you fit the criteria above and are well presented and professional, then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.