Here at Signature Recruitment we are focused on providing long standing working relationships with both our clients and candidates and are looking to expand our team.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you would be in continuous contact with excellent candidates and assisting with finding them the perfect role. This will include providing excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, matching their skill set and needs to our client’s vacancies.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Screen CV’s through job applications and online job boards
- Conduct video interviews with potential candidates
- Write job ads and advertise across all job platforms
- Maintain consistent communication with registered candidates to build lasting working relationships
- Manage database of candidates and ensure this is regularly updated
- Ensure payroll processes run smoothly for candidates
- Ensure compliance is met in line with regulations / law and due diligence has been completed
- Successfully present excellent candidates for live vacancies
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Skills and Experience:
- Previous customer service experience within a fast-paced environment
- Can demonstrate from previous positions successful completion of targets or KPIs
Behaviours and Competencies:
- Enthusiasm; for working with people; customer service and solutions focused; be able to build rapport easily and maintain a strong working relationship
- Growth; persistent and have a positive attitude towards learning and development; results driven – can achieve set targets
- Excellence; motivated to strive for excellence in all tasks undertaken; can take accountability for the duties; working as part of a committed team and showing initiative as an individual
If you would like to make a progressive career step and join a dynamic, city based team then please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.