Signature are delighted to be recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Administrator for one of our key clients. Working in a busy and friendly team within a large student property company, this role would suit a positive and organised person who has strong administration experience. This position is offering £21,000 and is temporary for 2 months but permanent opportunities will be available.
If you are a process driven self-starter and believe you could hit the ground running, please read on!
Providing administrative support to the Recruitment team your main responsibilities include:
- Running through the recruitment process for all internal roles.
- Process starter and leaver documentation.
- Sending out confirmations and using Video Interviewing software.
- Support project work as requested.
- Adhering to GPDR protocols and handling sensitive data on a daily basis.
- Ad hoc administrative duties to support the team.
- Previous experience within an administrative position
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident working unsupervised
- An understanding of the importance of good customer service
This is a full time (Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5pm) position starting as soon as possible. The role is a mixture of working from and being in the office. The office is in Central Bristol (no parking).
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities