Signature Recruitment is pleased to present an exceptional opportunity for a Teaching and Learning Administrator to join our Client, a leading London University on a full time, temporary basis. The Administrator will provide specialist administration to the specific teaching programmes across the department, ensuring effective procedures are documented and adopted for smooth running of all aspects of its administration duties.
This is a great opportunity for someone with Higher Education experience to be able to hit the ground running with updating the Virtual Learning Environment, handle queries from students, Academics and other members of staff and take control of small projects. If you are looking for an immediate start role in a fast moving team environment then this could be the role for you!
Teaching and Learning Administrator Responsibilities:
- Dealing with lots of international students and executive education students queries
- Responsible for uploading and maintaining course / programme content on Moodle
- Create and maintain student files – electronic and paper
- To develop handbook content for use by students
- Manage student issues in relation to the course i.e. attendance or extenuating circumstances
- Manage multiple courses with complex timetables of teaching and assessments
- Liaise with academics and students on a daily basis
- Managing small projects such as trips, open days and other University events
Teaching and Learning Administrator Key Skills and Experience:
- Higher Education experience and confidence in dealing with academics
- Knowledge of Moodle is desirable
- Confident communicator who is highly organised
- Proactive and reliable
- Able to ensure processes are being followed correctly
If you are a strong administrator who is seeking a fantastic new challenge, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.