Signature Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join our client, a prestigious University in the central London area, as a Team Administrator! This role will be on a full-time, temporary basis and the postholder will be responsible for supporting the Assessments and Curriculum Teams with administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in Higher Education and will have strong attention to detail and IT skills. You will also be highly organised and have experience supporting teams with their activities including website updates.
Team Administrator Main Responsibilities:
- To provide a highly customer-focused service to students, applicants and staff by telephone, e-mail, online enquiry systems
- To maintain accurate student records in relation to assessments
- To liaise with academic departments and others to collect information and update records as required
- To contribute to the annual cycle of assessment processes, including but not limited to:
- Liaison with exam venues, collaborative partners, external Examiners and Invigilators
- Exam paper production
- Alternative assessments and special arrangements
- Processing student appeals and their outcomes
- Administering procedures for cases of alleged academic misconduct, and their outcomes
- Communication with students regarding results, re-sits and progression
- Servicing of Exam Boards, sub-boards and panels
- Production of certificates and transcripts.
- To diagnose problems arising with timetables, curriculum records and assessment processes, identifying, evaluating and implementing solutions to immediate issues
- To develop and maintain up to date and user-friendly guidance and procedural documentation for students and staff.
- To contribute to major events in the annual cycle, such as Graduation, Examinations and Enrolment, to ensure an excellent experience for participants.
Team Administrator Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working within a Higher Education setting for a minimum of two years
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook Excel)
- Working knowledge of VLE and CMS to update web pages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to use virtual meeting platforms with Zoom, MS Teams with ease
If you possess the correct skills and experience, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.