Signature recruitment have partnered with a well-known international brand based in North Bristol in the hunt for a temporary Receptionist. The 2-week temporary role will cover absence from the 27th September to 8th October. The role will be working within a friendly office environment in the Admin and HR team, which will report into the HR Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients and visitors to the Head Office
- Answering phone calls and dealing with external and internal callers
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Maintaining and organising the company’s computerised admin database
- Monitoring and updating the computerised system diary for staff holidays and meetings
The ideal candidate will be expected to provide an efficient and courteous front of house service, and will have an excellent communication style (face-to-face, on the telephone and via email). There is parking on site. working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 08:30-5 and salary is £10 per hour + holiday pay. You’ll need to be available for every day of the assignment and be able to commit to the hours above.
If this role sounds interesting to you and you possess the qualities required, please do apply today!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities