Signature recruitment have partnered with a sustainable and ethical travel company in the hunt for a Travel Operations Administrator. Based out of their central Bristol office, you’ll be working as part of a friendly operations team ensure the smooth delivery of bookings by making accurate travel arrangements in an efficient manner and assisting to the design of customer trips created by their travel consultants.
This a temporary to permanent role, starting on the 10th January. As part of the Booking Delivery Team, your main duties will be to issue transport tickets/vouchers, also process daily administrative tasks related to sales, such as sending brochures and printing, compiling and sending travel documents to clients.
- Make travel arrangements for clients (e.g., accommodation, restaurants, activities, excursions, guides, transportation, etc) by making a phone call, sending e-Mail & e-Fax, and/or using reservation systems.
- Check availability and pricing of services (Sales Operations)
- Work closely with the Sales teams worldwide to manage bookings for our group tour clients by planning tasks and sending reminders, checking client’s arrangements, altering the client’s travel documents/information accordingly
- Print general travel documents such as destination guides, dossiers, maps etc. and keeping them in stock
- Pack and send final trip documents (Info-Packs) to clients
- Monitor shared inboxes or booking cues and assist our Sales teams with queries, issues and requests
- Administration experience
- Highly motivated and well-organized person with the ability to handle a large variety of simultaneous tasks
- Detail-oriented and careful to avoid mistakes
- High quality communication skills whether in writing, in-person or on the phone
- Flexible, with the ability to work on own initiative and to tight timescales Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Work, Power Point, Outlook, Teams and SharePoint)
This is a full-time role, working Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30. The office is based in central Bristol but these guys work on a hybrid model, with 3 days in the office and 2 from home. This is a temporary-permanent role expected to go perm at about 3 months. Salary is £19,650 and the company offers whole host of benefits including 31 days annual leave, pension, and a performance bonus. For more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Imogen at Signature.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.