Signature recruitment have partnered with a sustainable and ethical travel company in the hunt for a Travel Operations Administrator. Based out of their central Bristol office, you’ll be working as part of a friendly operations team ensure the smooth delivery of bookings by making accurate travel arrangements in an efficient manner and assisting to the design of customer trips created by their travel consultants.
This a temporary to permanent role, starting on the 10th January. As a member of the Booking Delivery Team, your main duties will be to secure services for client bookings and to generate clients’ final travel documents. By supporting our Sales Function, and facilitating clients’ bookings, you will contribute vitally to the Operations Function’s goal of delivering unforgettable journeys for clients.
- Screen and update itineraries on the company’s internal Booking System to ensure everything is deliverable and processable when Travel Consultants get new bookings
- Work closely with the Sales teams worldwide to manage bookings for group tour clients by planning tasks and sending reminders, checking client’s arrangements, altering the client’s travel documents/information accordingly
- Make travel arrangements for clients (e.g., accommodation, restaurants, activities, excursions, guides, transportation, etc) by making a phone call, sending E-Mail & E-Fax, and/or using reservation systems
- Prepare and liaise with ground staff to ensure they have everything needed to run tours. This includes itinerary info, cash sheets and passenger manifests generated from the internal Booking System
- Print travel documents such as destination guides, dossiers, maps etc. and maintain stock
- Demonstrable administration experience
- Highly motivated and well-organized person with the ability to handle a large variety of simultaneous tasks
- Detail-oriented and careful to avoid mistakes
- High quality communication skills whether in writing, in-person or on the phone
- Flexible, with the ability to work on own initiative and to tight timescales Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Work, Power Point, Outlook, Teams and SharePoint)
This is a full-time role, working Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30. The office is based in central Bristol but these guys work on a hybrid model, with 3 days in the office and 2 from home. This is a temporary-permanent role expected to go perm at about 3 months. Salary is £20,690 and the company offers whole host of benefits including 31 days annual leave, pension, and a performance bonus. For more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Imogen at Signature.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.