Signature have partnering with a successful and fast growing international FMCG business based in North Bristol, in the hunt for a UK Marketing Coordinator.
You will be joining the companies UK marketing team, delivering the production of content for use on website, social media, email campaigns, product books and paid search. This role would perfectly suit someone looking to step up into a role with lots of responsibility and accountability as the company are looking for a candidate who can hit the ground running and is comfortable with a varied workload. This role will require you to project manage, and host and attended various events on occasion, experience in this would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Attending yearly tradeshows while representing the company and delivering an excellent service
- Hosting and creating various events for the company, including open houses.
- Maintaining the UK section of the website, ensuring all content is correct and accurately represents the clients and products being worked with and is in keeping with the company’s style and standards.
- Creating UK email marketing campaigns, managing this process from start to end.
- Communicating with clients and initiating product launches
- Uploading and updating information in the internal database
- Social media management, including posting blogs and articles
- Occasional Visits with customers/clients to ensure you are representing their brand and keeping up with internal standards
- Experience in a similar role where you’ve been involved in content creation
- Good understanding of SEP/Keyword usage to support marcomms
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Proactive and results oriented
This is a full-time role, working Monday – Friday 08:45-17:00. Salary is up to £35,000 based on Experience. This is office based, based in North Bristol with free parking. For more information, please get in touch with Lilly at Signature Bristol.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.