Signature Recruitment have had an excellent opportunity with our client, a prestigious London University, to join them as an Administrator in a Social Sciences department. This role will be on a full time and temporary basis, and will be working partly from home and partly in the office.
The successful candidate will have strong administrative skills, be able to communicate well with people on all levels and be tech savvy, knowledge of working in a higher education institution would be bonus. If this fits your experience, please read on!
University Administrative Assistant Main Responsibilities:
- Support a variety of student data entry updates and student record maintenance, using external and internal systems and databases
- Supporting the administration tasks relating to the departments competition application processes, including processing applications, preparing documents for shortlisting and tracking the status of applications
- Setting up online meetings/briefings, circulating emails to attendees
- Assisting the Administrative Coordinator with tasks to run the Training Programme including collecting student feedback, and disseminating course materials
- Supporting the Team with routine email queries relating to applications and current student queries
- Using various systems including: Microsoft package, SITS, SkillsForge, Business World/Agresso
University Administrative Assistant Essential Skills and Experience:
- Able to work quickly and independently,
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy in dealing with data entry
- IT literate and able to work efficiently using various databases
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to suit different administrative tasks,
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to work well in a team
If you are immediately available and have essential skills required for this position, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.