An excellent opportunity has become available to join our client, a renowned London University, as an Administrator in their Centre for Doctoral Studies. This role will be responsible for the administration of PhD research project funding and doctoral studentships.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills and work effectively in a deadline driven environment. The Administrator will work on multiple databases to accurately enter and report on funding data.
Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Confidently liaise across the Grants and Finance Teams within the University
- Administer grant applications for PhD research projects
- Support the process for doctoral studentships
- Provide administrative support to key academic leads including reporting on grant expenditure
- Maintain accurate electronic student records
Administrator Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working within Higher Education on PhD programmes
- Able to work with multiple finance databases
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with people on all levels
- Ability to effectively work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel; demonstrating the ability to manipulate large sets of data
If you hold the relevant skills, experience and drive, we look forward to receiving your application!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.